Saturday, August 08, 2009

She is such a NUT!

LuLu CRACKS me up! She LOVES the manikins at Old Navy. That is the first thing she sees when she walks in the store. She can't get enough of them. She holds their hands, talks to them, and pets the dog like he is real. She makes me laugh! At least they are dressed in school clothes now and not swimming suites.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

That is so funny! I love the last picture! I laughed right out loud! She is a cutie!

The Johnsons said...

That is so cute! I'm glad someone elses child does that too.

Amber said...

That has got to be the cutest thing ever. It is so weird to think that summer is almost over. Kaylee starts school on Thursday as well. Is she going to be in the school on the other side of the college? It looks like you have had such a wonderful summer.

Parry Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Your girls are so cute. They really seem to be best friends.