That is so cute, Kaylee has a loose tooth already too. She can't wait until it falls out so the tooth fairy can visit her. Your tooth fairy has a great idea of giving a tooth brush and tooth paste. OUr just might have to use that idea too. I hope her first day of school goes well.
WAHOO!!! You've got to love a little toothless grin! Congrats miss Jane Train! Also, I love that LuLu loves the Old Navy manequins, she cracks me up. That first pic of her posing with them is too cute!
wahoooo!!!!! what a cute toothless grin! :) i loved the toothfairy!!! :) CONGRATS little lady! :) you will have to show me when i get back down to st. george!
6 comments:
Wahoo! She is so cute! I am glad that you were there for to see it happen. Your tooth fairy rocks!!
That is so cute, Kaylee has a loose tooth already too. She can't wait until it falls out so the tooth fairy can visit her. Your tooth fairy has a great idea of giving a tooth brush and tooth paste. OUr just might have to use that idea too. I hope her first day of school goes well.
I am so excited for her. Her little teeth made me queasy (sp?) to look at, and she LOVED showing me them. You are so cute Jane Train!!!
WAHOO!!! You've got to love a little toothless grin! Congrats miss Jane Train!
Also, I love that LuLu loves the Old Navy manequins, she cracks me up. That first pic of her posing with them is too cute!
wahoooo!!!!! what a cute toothless grin! :) i loved the toothfairy!!! :) CONGRATS little lady! :) you will have to show me when i get back down to st. george!
Congrats on your first tooth loss jane train! I cant believe how big they are getting. Our babies start Kindergarten. I think I'll go cry!
Post a Comment