Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sea World Day 1

I was brave today! I attempted a day a Sea World alone with the three girls. It turned out to be a really fun day. Lunch time was my biggest challenge. I had to leave the stroller to go through the line at the restaurant (which we had to wait in for 45 minutes). It was past time to feed Marissa the poor thing. When we finally got our food, I had to have Madi carry Marissa (which she had never done. I never have let the girls off the couch with her.) So I am carrying a huge tray of food for all three of us, Madi is carrying Marissa who's sun hat has fallen in her eyes and she is screaming, then Maleea starts dancing around because she has to go to the bathroom. I find the restroom which is by all of the tables (but of course not one is available). So I am standing out side of the restroom and just have to send Maleea in (which there is a line in there as well). We are in front of a whole crowd of people watching me and my kids fall apart. They where all so kind though. I had about 5 different groups offer to help me. There really are great people in the world. But we made it through lunch and Marissa was eventually fed. When I got back that night Mike wondered how we spent the whole day at Sea World and only managed to make it to 5 things. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! An hour at each show, 2 hours for lunch, that lone is 7 hours! I let him take over for day 2.














No comments: