She is so sweet. I had so much fun with her yesterday. I LOVED the whole hour I got with her to myself. I even got the girls upstairs to play so they wouldn't even but us :)
Thanks for all the comments. I tried to be a good sister and comment on all you posts but I didn't have time to post on all of them. Sorry. I loved reading through them all though. love ya!
9 comments:
She is so sweet. I had so much fun with her yesterday. I LOVED the whole hour I got with her to myself. I even got the girls upstairs to play so they wouldn't even but us :)
She is so cute! I think she looks so much like Madilyn. What cute girls you have.
Your girls are so cute!! So much fun when they are so cuddly and little :)
she's so cute!! i still think she looks like your husband and madi the most :)
Pretty in purple!!!
She is so cute. I love her smile. I can't wait to see her.
Thanks for all the comments. I tried to be a good sister and comment on all you posts but I didn't have time to post on all of them. Sorry. I loved reading through them all though. love ya!
What an update! I can't believe how much she has grown. I am super jealous about your yard. Hope to see you soon,
It is so fun to see pictures of the newest one! Your girls are growing so fast! I can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment