Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family Pictures
















My good friend Sasha took these family pictures for us. I am so excited about them. THANKS SASHA!

9 comments:

* Nancy * said...

Your family pics turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Baby MJ is just darling - love her eye color too! Goodness the girls Lulu and Jane Train look so cute - their haircut looks great.

Makayla Lynn said...

I love your girls they are so nice to everyone and they love to be nice. And Marrisa is getting so big. :) And I have not seen her yet. ;( We might come down on the 7th though.

Lora said...

Way cute! Your friend did a great job.

Meggan Hansen said...

You guys always have the best family pictures. So cute. Your baby's getting so big already.

Stacey said...

These pictures are all sooo cute of your little family!! Your girls are adorable!

katie+brandon said...

So, I 'liked' all of these on facebook and you probably think I'm a crazy...
But I LOVE these pictures!!! They are so good and you are one good looking family!!!

Tracey said...

Very cute! It was really good to see you this weekend, and meet your new little beauty! She is a doll!! We're excited to see you again in a few weeks:)

Makayla Lynn said...

We had fun at the halloween party and thank you for letting me hold marrisa. ;) She is so little and is so cute. ;) Any way her leopard coustume was adorable on her. And Maleea looked so cute in her kangaroo costume. And Madi was a good super women. ;)

Syme Family said...

Those pictures turned out so cute. It was so fun to see you and the girls and finally meet Marrisa.