On Monday my parents surprised us and came for a visit. It was so much fun to have them here! They helped us with so many little projects. It made my whole week. To bad the baby didn't decide to come. My mom helped me finish up some sewing projects for Marissa. I think they turned out pretty cute. I know at least my sisters will be proud of me! They understand me and sewing!
Reversible Car Seat Cover

Nursing Cover Up

Grandma made Maleea a car seat cover for her baby
6 comments:
I Love the carseat cover. You know when I have another baby, I am coming to you. Between you and Sharon I will be set. She can make the cover and you can make the blanket that goes over the top. Have I lost you yet??? Anyways, great job. I am not a sewer at all.
Those turned our so cute! I am very proud of you. If it make you feel better I didn't make any thing for April. I'm so glad you had fun with mom and dad.
Way to go! Those turned out darling! We can't wait to meet that little Marissa!!
I've heard things have been pretty crazy around your house lately, I am SOO sorry. You are in our prayers that everything will work out smoothly. We sure love you guys!!!
AWSOME!!! they turned out so nice. I hope that things go well for you in getting her here. you are in me prayers.
Robyn loved swimming lessons. She never went off the diving board by herself the teacher dropped her in. I can't wait to see cute pictures of that baby girl. I hope everything goes well with her getting here. Love you!
So cute. I love the material.
Post a Comment