Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

We had such a fun Christmas morning! The girls are at an age that they where so into Christmas this year. MJ and I have turned into the old parents that enjoy sitting back and watching the kids. We are still getting used to the whole Santa thing. But we are getting better. I dropped the bomb on stocking stuffers this year! MJ did awesome and had the girls and myself covered. But I hadn't gotten anything for his stocking. He did have an orange! The girls thought that was awful. They felt so bad for him. But in all be had a GREAT morning! MJ made an awesome breakfast for us. He has taken over cooking this week. (I am NOT complaining!) We spent most of the day playing. I was still in my PJ's when I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:00 p.m. MJ's parents where coming at 5:30 p.m. I kicked it into gear then!










No comments: