Sunday, November 22, 2009

Frog & Toad

Friday Night we took the girls to see the play "Frog and Toad". The college put it on, and it was REALLY CUTE! The girls loved it! We have the books so they where familiar with the story and the characters. It was a very fun night together as a family!


7 comments:

Peacock Family said...

love it!! this is my favorite post yet janille ;)

Janille said...

Thanks! At least I thought about doing one.

Syme Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Olson Family said...

Glad I am not the only one trying to figure out what is going on with the post.

Tracey said...

Cute! You guys are always doing such fun things as a family.

* Nancy * said...

How fun Janille! I've heard that this play is funny.
Missed you at the basketball game on Saturday! :)

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something, what is going on with the post? You guys always do such fun things. I don't know why I have never heard of the book or the play, it looks cute!