Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Time

We had planned to go to MJ's families for the weekend, but we had a change of plans. Mike was set apart as the Elders Quorum President of our new ward today. It was a pretty special day! We are sad that we missed the big Halloween party and all of the family! But we had a fun RELAXED weekend at home.

Friday night we took the girls hiking. A few weeks ago Jane Train and I had hiked through the "Crack in the Rock". That is all that LuLu has wanting to do since. SO...we went again (BEFORE DINNER!) It is a VERY TIGHT SQUEEZE for me. These pictures can prove that. The girls LOVE doing anything out doors. The weather down here is PERFECT right now! I LOVE Fall in St. George!

Has anyone else hiked through here before?

Just starting in.

1/2 way in. MJ is taking a picture looking down on us.

Looking back.

Jane Train climbing out.

MJ and his girls.

The hole the girls found. They thought it was pretty neat!

The End.

We hope you all had a good weekend!

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

The weather does look beautiful there. How lucky for you guys. I love relaxing weekends they are the best.

Syme Family said...

That is so fun to spend time together as a family. I remember that hike. Remember when me and Natalie came and stayed with you and we went on that hike it was a lot of fun.

katie+brandon said...

Wow! congrats to mike! Brandon is EQP too.. it sure keeps 'em busy.
So glad you had a good weekend!

Stephanie said...

How Fun! I have to say I'm a little envious, I don't think I would complain much if it was that warm here!

Andy and Micah said...

Congrats to Mike on the new calling. How are you liking the new ward it is still hard for me to think that the 26th ward is no longer there. This hike is such a fun little hike and it so nice that is just out the back door. Hope all is going well in St. George.
Micah Ewell