Saturday, August 15, 2009

Subway Hike

This summer Mike put his name in a lottery to hike the Subway in Zion's National Park. This is a high adventure 9.5 mile hike. Mike's name was picked. We have been so excited all summer for this hike! We where able to take a group of 12 people. It was Mike and I, Kevin & Kristen (Mike's sister), Tyler (Mike's brother), Nick (my brother) 3 family friends and our guide and close friend Christian and his son. It was the most amazing adventure! It really pushed us, but we had a GREAT time! Here is just a glimpse of of the hike.

2 comments:

Syme Family said...

That looks like so much fun. That is a part of Zions I have never seen before.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post?? We had so much fun with you guys. Thank you so much for inviting us. lets do it again next year.