This weekend MJ and Jake had a Recruiting trip in Las Vegas. They decided to bring their WONDERFUL families with them. So me and the girls and Prissy and Nash had a good time hanging out while the guys where gone. We stayed at Montelago Village Resort on Lake Las Vegas. It was BEAUTIFUL!
Wow. THat place looks so nice. I am glad you guys got to go with Mike this time! I have been a blog slacker but it was fun to catch up on your many adventures. I love that you are always busy and always doing something fun! Hooray! You have such a cute family! Love you!
7 comments:
I'm Jealous! That place looks beautiful.
AMAZING!
I had no idea that vegas had a lake. I guess you learn something new everyday :) Glad you got to go have fun!!
What a fun trip!
That hotel looks pretty nice! Glad you guys had a good time!
JEALOUS! I always wanted to stay at lake las vegas. It looks amazing. I hope you had an incredible time!
Wow. THat place looks so nice. I am glad you guys got to go with Mike this time! I have been a blog slacker but it was fun to catch up on your many adventures. I love that you are always busy and always doing something fun! Hooray! You have such a cute family! Love you!
Post a Comment