This is my 1st ripe tomato! I'm so excited! LuLu has wanted to pick it for so long! Jane Train showing Gabe. This is the CUTEST little boy! I watched my friends little guy this morning, Gabe. We made Margarita pizza with our tomato and fresh basil from the garden! SO YUMMY!
Is that actually a picture of YOUR pizza??? It seriously looks like it's out of a magazine!...looks delicious. You'll have to give me the recipe. Way to go with all of your plants!
That is awesome. I don't have any tomatoes yet but we have strawberries. I also just got done weeding our garden. It is so fun to see things actually starting to grow.
You are amAzing! This looks great...when's the dinner invite coming?:) Thanks again for trying to help me with the fax. Hope your Father's day is a fun one.
7 comments:
Not fair! I want fresh grown tomato so bad, my plants are just little.
Is that actually a picture of YOUR pizza??? It seriously looks like it's out of a magazine!...looks delicious. You'll have to give me the recipe. Way to go with all of your plants!
Thanks for the posts. Your tomato is beautiful. I just wanted you to konw I have posted pictures!!!
That is awesome. I don't have any tomatoes yet but we have strawberries. I also just got done weeding our garden. It is so fun to see things actually starting to grow.
YUM-O, your pizza looks so good! So impressed! Did your family love it?
The pics are cute/yummy!
Thanks again for taking my little Gabe! I owe you one.
You are amAzing! This looks great...when's the dinner invite coming?:) Thanks again for trying to help me with the fax. Hope your Father's day is a fun one.
I'm so EXCITED to see your first red tomato! And a Margarita pizza is the best way to enjoy it! I'm growing Basil for that exact same purpose :)
Post a Comment