The Red Sox played the Angels this week in Anaheim CA. We couldn't resist a trip down to watch them. We asked my parents if they would like to come. My mom was busy with school, but my dad was able to take a break and join us! We drove down Wednesday. Mike took Jane Train to the game that night. Then, the whole family went to a day game Thursday. It was so AMAZING! The girls LOVED it! But more then anything Mike LOVED having them there. It is so fun to see him share his passion for the game with all of us! Those girls were so excited about EVERYTHING! They where right down meeting players and getting their baseballs signed. They loved eating their hot dogs, and singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." It was well worth the trip! TO BE CONTINUED...
5 years ago



6 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I am glad you guys had a great time. How wonderful your dad got to come and join your family. That always makes it more special.
Looks like a lot of fun! I love your picture at the top of your blog.
Oh my gosh, you always have THE CUTEST pictures. Of you guys and the girls. I'm jealous!
sounds like you had fun! I am glad you got to enjoy some time with your dad too. It is always nice to be with family. We love you and cant wait to see the rest of your trip.
Sorry I left a comment on every post again. I was just wondering if you will plan a vacation for us to go on. I love that all of you can get so into the baseball games.
That is great that you have something that you can all enjoy and do together. You all look like you were enjoying every minute.
Post a Comment