Me and Nicole decided to take a try at making some flower hair clips for the girls. My friend Megan showed me how a few weeks ago. It was so much fun and easy! These pictures are from my 1st sitting. I made 78 total. My bathroom looks like a flower garden.


9 comments:
Those are SO cute! They're different than the ones I've made, I like yours better. What kind of flowers did you use?
Super cute!!! WAY TO GO! And you say you're not crafty...get outta here!:) Now you just need to post some cute pictures of the girls wearing some.
It was so fun!!
I love them! Where did you buy the flowers! I think I'm going to have to make some!
Sooo CUTE!I need a girl!
I want some.
Those turned out so cute!!! Looks like you are still having fun all the time. I wish I could have enjoyed disney Land with you. Maybe someday i will make it there.
Thanks for the phone call it really has made my day special. Thanks!! I love you!!
And tell Mike Congrats on Graduation tonight!
Those turned out soo cute.. I too am curious as to where you bought the flowers at.. i've been looking around but have yet to find any that i like.. let me know! =)
The flowers turned out so cute. You are so talented.
Post a Comment