This was one of the worst Easter Egg Hunts I have been to. I know they meant well. I don't think they where planning on so many kids. They didn't have a chance to even say go, before it was hit. Then it was over in SECONDS! My girls where some of the lucky ones. Jane Train got one sucker! (you can see it in her basket) LuLu got one Now and Later! We didn't have to worry about to much candy spoiling their dinner. It was so sad to see almost EVERY kid balling because they didn't get any candy.
This is just one of the many egg hunt the girls will get to do. We are on our way to all 5 grandparents. THEY GET SPOILED, and LOVE every minutes of it!
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!


3 comments:
Their smiles make the picture!!
We are had a grand egg hunt here! We put one on at the club house for the teneants. We had about 75 or so eggs and only three 2 year olds. So they all had lots of fun and go way more candy then any 2 year old should have. I really was alot of fun. Happy Easter!!
And lest not forget what it really is all about. It truly is the greatest event in all of history!!
That makes me so sad!! I hope they had a good time anyway, and I hope they got lots of candy at the grandparents!! It was so much fun to see you! Thanks for putting up with me!
Wait, didn't they get enough candy elsewhere to spoil their dinner, I mean night? We had so much fun with you guys this weekend. See you next week.
Post a Comment