Today was a day we NEEDED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! MJ has been out of town and I was DONE (if you know what I mean!) So this morning we packed a lunch and left! We went about 10:30 a.m. and got home at 6:30 p.m. We went to three different parks and had an AWESOME day! We didn't worry about ANYTHING! We played, ate, played, laughed, and laid on a blanket in the sun for HOURS! It was such a GREAT DAY!
Tonight my Aunt Becky from Price came and spent the night with us. She was down for her son's soccer game. It was so fun to be able to spend time with her. The girls LOVED her! The best part is... MJ made it HOME!!



5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time! I must say, it will be nice when Alexis isn't nursing anymore and is old enough to just eat what we eat, so we can spend all day at the park too!
Picnics are ALWAYS the best solution for ridiculous sorts of days :) I'm glad you and the girls had a fun day.
I know exactly what you mean!!! BELIEVE ME.Looks like fun. We had a fun day like that yesterday.
That sounds like such a fun day. That's fun that you got to see aunt Becky. I bet she had so much fun with the girls. She is so sweet.
Sounds like my kind of day! I bet St. George is SO nice right now!
Post a Comment