Thursday, February 19, 2009

If I could go anywhere...Where would I go?

For graduation, MJ's parents said that they would fly the two of us anywhere we wanted to go. PLUS...watch the girls while we are gone! How can you get better then that?

Now the problem is...WHERE DO WE GO? Do we go back to his mission? Go to some WONDERFUL beach? Go to his dream town of Boston? Maybe Vermont?

I was hoping that I could get some input from ANYONE out there of some AWESOME getaway spots.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to Boston. Go May 7-11 and we will be back there the same time. The Red Sox are playing Tampa!!!

Okay, really go to a beach. Go and relax and have a great time. Hawaii is wonderful, I have heard Mexico is beautiful. I have seen pictures of other beach/island resorts and they look sooo relaxing. This is my advice. But really it is up to you.

Nicki Swilor said...

My sister just got back from Costa Rica. They LOVED it. Here is the link to her post! http://samandmandynoel.blogspot.com/2009/01/costa-rica.html She said the shopping was unbelievable! They travel a lot and loved it there!

The Johnsons said...

I'm so jealous. If it was me I would definetly go back where Ryan went on his mission to Chili. I'm excited for you, good luck deciding.

Amber said...

In response to you I don't even take sick days when I am sick. I figure I can be miserable at work just as easy as I can be miserable at home. But about next weekend that would be wonderful. I think Camron is leaving that weekend too. Let me know what works best for you.

As far as vacation you and Mike need to decide what kind of vacation you want. If you want relaxation my favorite is Puerta Vallarta Mexico. It is beautiful there. If you want to see where Mike when on his mission that would be fun too. It really doesn't matter where you go its the company you are with. It sounds like fun I hope you guys have a great time.

Natalie said...

Well I would go back to Georgia!! but I just dont think it would mean as much to the two of you. So let me know what you decide. That is way fun!!

Parry Family said...

How fun! Go some where warm and relax on a beach. But, I have to admit Boston would be really fun. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Right now I think I would choose St. George. Since you live there I wouldn't recomend it. I hope we can come down soon. Have fun deciding make sure you let us know where you decide.

Robinson Gang said...

I would love to see some of the Church sites back east. I think that would be so much fun without kids. Another thing I've always wanted to do is go on a cruise to Alaska. I've heard they're FABULOUS!!!!!

Dez said...

Wow! How generous! That sounds like so much fun! We've been to Hawaii and that was really fun but I think you have all already been there, we went to Lake Louise Canada-one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. New York is awesome to go to baseball games and broadway, I went to Navoo and that was really fun to see the church sites. Barry has been to Boston and LOVED it. He went on his mission to New England and said it is so beautiful but if you are going there than you should go in Oct. when the leaves are turning. You are so lucky. How about Europe?

katie+brandon said...

Holy Crap, that is an INCREDIBLE offer!!! And such a loaded question! I've always wanted to see italy... but I will never turn down a good beach. Oh man, congrats!!!

Team Hodges said...

Anywhere you can cuddle up and just relax. I think Oregon or upstate New York (church history) would be beautiful.

Olson Family said...

Would I fit in your suitcase. JK. Go to Michigan, there is nothing better than a good trip to Michigan. Once again JK. I hope this post lights a fire under Tyler!!!!! Decisions Decisons, good luck on this one.

Marlyce said...

I hear tickets to Cancun are pretty cheap these days. And Cancun is always toasty warm and sunny.

* Nancy * said...

No advice on this one...GOOD LUCK, can't wait to hear where you end up going!