Tyler and Nicole had to leave early this morning to get back for work. But they left the kids to play. Grandma and Grandpa came and took them all to the park and bought them lunch! So me and Mike even got an hour to ourselves! I wish we lived closer to family, and could make this a daily thing!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
I LOVE WHEN GRANDMA & GRANDPA COME!
Tyler and Nicole had to leave early this morning to get back for work. But they left the kids to play. Grandma and Grandpa came and took them all to the park and bought them lunch! So me and Mike even got an hour to ourselves! I wish we lived closer to family, and could make this a daily thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How fun! I am so bummed we didn't make it. Looks like a great weekend. Sorry about the loss. i hope we see you guys soon.
Oh how fun to have family in town. Owen thought that was so awesome to see "his friends grandpa" out playing with her.
Too bad about the game. At least you had a fun weekend!
That's so fun that the girls got to spend time with grandma, grandpa, and their cousins. And that you and Mike got some time together. It's amazing what a little break from the kids can do.
fun!
Ahhh. I miss Jeff and Sharon so much! You look beautiful in this picture! Mike's a lucky guy! And as always your girls are adorable!! Any decisions about the big trip yet??
Post a Comment