MJ had to get the baskets set back up last night, so we all went to help. The girls decided they needed their basketball jersey and cheer out fit on. They are both in heaven at the gym. Jane Train feels like the really thing when she is sitting on the bench and her dad announces: "STARTING FOR DSC #11 JANE TRAIN!" She comes running out and gives everyone five. She is so cute. I can't believe what a good BALLER she is. She is definitely her daddy's girl! I didn't pass that talent on! (you can tell by my church ball game!)
She even got her knee and wrist wrapped in the training room. WE LOVE YOU JANE TRAIN!



4 comments:
That is so cute that they get so excited to go to the gym and get all dressed up. I didn't know you played church ball. Next time your up here we'll have to get a game going.
What are you talking about you are the MVP of the 26th
ward! See you on wed
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
Hey! Positive thinking is necessary about ward ball. I missed you on wed. See you next week at 7:30 (i think) The blog is adorable, of course it helps that you have adorable people to blog about.
Post a Comment