Coming close to the finish line.
SEEING MY GIRLS!
Final Stretch!
FINSH LINE!!!!!!
Me and Amy with our medals!
My FAMILY!!
This morning was my half marathon! It was so much fun to have another race! There is just something about it. I got the biggest high from my last two marathons. This 1/2 marathon was just the same! I LOVED IT. I trained with my friend Amy and we had a BLAST. Thanks AMY! The weather was so PERFECT! My little family is always so good to support me! MJ's parents were able to be here too. THANKS GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL!



7 comments:
Way to go! I am bummed i didnt make it. now that i have had Brady i can think of training for a 5k again. i do have to start from the very beginning. I am thinking april or may. You do have the cutest fmily. I love that they havent missed a race.
Yay, another great accomplishment! Way to go, I can't wait to hear what is next on your list of things you want to do for this new year.
Way to go! Thats awesome
Good job on running a 1/2 marathon. That is so good. Of course I need to get back in the habit. I like having the support team back in St. George. It was a lot easier to stick with it.
GOOD JOB!!
Your amazing sis I love you!
Hey way to go. I forgot that you were training again for a race. You are amazing.
Post a Comment