Jane Train is so into cooking! I find her watching the cooking channel instead of cartoons.
For about a month now she has been playing "waitress" for every meal. She will set the table, make us all wait in the living room until she pushes a button on the microwave (that is our beeper letting us know that our table is ready). She seats us all at the table. Then she passes out the menus (her story books). She has a pen and paper and writes down what all of us would like. Then it's on to the drinks...she fills all of our glasses. Then she says, "One minute, and I will go find your other daughter." She leaves the room and you can hear her talking. Then she comes back in as Jane Train. She is so FUNNY! It adds about 15-20 minutes to each meal, but that is QUALITY family time, RIGHT!
Well tonight she said that she was going to make us a "Healthy" snack. This is what she came up with ALL by herself. The whole time she was making the salad she pretended that is was a cooking show. She even introduced her mom! (I felt special!)
I LOVE Jane Train! She has such an imagination! She loves to try new things and is very independent! She picks up on things so quick! Just yesterday Mike taught her how to count by tens. She thinks that is pretty neat! She is learning so much and GROWING up WAY to fast!
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment