Friday, December 26, 2008

It's the little things that matter!

This Christmas was so much fun! The girls are are the perfect age to know what is going on and to enjoy it! We woke of at 9:00 a.m. and played with our Santa presents. Then Mike made us YUMMY omelets for breakfast. We spent the rest of the day opening presents and PLAYING.


I found that the girls were most excited about the LITTLE things. This year Mike was so cute and made something special for each of us. He put a lot of thought into it. For me he framed my medals and pictures from my marathons. For Jane Train he went to Applebee's and Iggys (her favorite restaurants) and had a name tag made with her name on it. He then made her some menus and got a note pad for her to play restaurant. For LuLu her MADE her a bag for her babies. Even with iron on letters and ribbon. He was so cute and made me cry. I made both of the girls a blanket that they haven't put down.




I will treasure this Christmas forever! I LOVE MY LITTLE FAMILY SO MUCH! Thanks Mike for making it so special for all of us!

I hope that you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!

Thanks family for all of the GIFTS! WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

No comments: